Daytour | 09:00 -> 17:00
We visit two or three wineries in the area of Verdicchio around Cupramontana, proclaimed the capital of this white wine.
The story from grape to wine starts with a guided walk through the Verdicchio vineyards and ends with a tasting of the finished product in the cellar or the cantina, often accompanied with local snacks.
You will enjoy lunch in a typical trattoria, agriturismo of The Marches, where grandmothers still are in charge of the kitchen. The so called "cucina Autentica"!
The Verdicchio grape can also be called a magical grape. It processes this fruit not only into quality wine, but also to champagne and dessert wine. The "marc" (that which remains after the pressing of the grapes) also produces a delicious soft grappa. A visit to a Champagne producer may not be missing on the program. The region of the Verdicchio was already known for its sparkling wines early 1900.
Sequence of the program can vary according to local circumstances.
- ° Pick up directly from your holiday accommodation or from prearranged meeting points (in the province of Ancona).
- ° All excursions are made with a luxurious minivan with air conditioning, tinted windows and individual chairs.
- ° Entrance fees and tastings where specified.
- ° Typical Marchigianian lunch included wine.
- ° English speaking private guide / driver.
- ° You can start these tours from March until November on any day of the week, except Sundays.
- ° Please contact us for availability.
- ° Bookings at least two days in advance.