Daytour | 09:00 -> 18:00
We visit one or two wineries in Morro d'Alba, where you get the delicious taste of this very unknown Lacrima grape.
The wine producers will be pleased to acquaint you with their refined product.
The historic town deserves a special visit because of the medieval walls.
Lunch at a local restaurant near Morro d'Alba.
Via a scenic drive along the coastal cliffs and the nature of the Monte Conero, we visit in the afternoon a winery known for its red Rosso di Conero.
Sequence of the program can vary according to local circumstances.
- ° Pick up directly from your holiday accommodation or from prearranged meeting points (in the province of Ancona).
- ° All excursions are made with a luxurious minivan with air conditioning, tinted windows and individual chairs.
- ° Entrance fees and tastings where specified.
- ° Typical Marchigianian lunch included wine.
- ° English speaking private guide / driver.
- ° You can start these tours from March until November on any day of the week, except Sundays.
- ° Please contact us for availability.
- ° Bookings at least two days in advance.